We recently visited LA Metro and introduced their crew to our dependable line of Brake Maintenance Tools. The mobile tools allow one worker to quickly service brake assemblies, while putting a stop to manual lifting and injury. Our demonstration gave everyone present a close look at how much time and money could actually be saved. One mechanic shared his positive thoughts on our Brake Caliper Jack, in the video that we shared. Congrats LA Metro for Going With Green!
The fine folks of the City of Cadwell in Idaho are now proud owners of a new HDXL-906 Above Ground Double Scissor Lift ( capacity of 57,000 lbs). The powerful and dependable lift will make changing a clutch, inspecting shocks, or other services easier and quicker on their heavy-duty vehicles. We were able to get some great footage of our install process and finished job. Thanks!
We look forward to meeting everyone in attendance at the 2019 STN Expo, located inside of the Peppermill Resort in Reno, Nevada. When passing through the main entrance, make sure to stop at the crosswalk, look both ways, and safely walk on over to booth 303 (Exhibit Map) to get to know our top-notch team and dependable line of heavy-duty products. #STNReno19
We recently launched our new and improved website that was built from the ground up! Cool and helpful new features were added to get everyone where they need to be as quickly as possible.
- Our new drop down navigation bar features both product visuals and text labels to help guide you.
- Our handy zip code lookup form helps you quickly find an ARI-HETRA team member in your area.
- Our Parts & Service section allows you to easily fill out an appropriate form for help.
- Every product on our website features an “Add to Price Request” button (e.g. WS-12660 Tire Changer). Add as many products as you want to the list, before digitally sending it off to us.
- If you would like to keep up on ARI-HETRA happenings, check out our new blog or follows us on Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin.
It was great getting our ARI-HETRA sales, production, and office teams together for a fun and informative 2019 Sales Meeting this week at our Lebanon, OH location. Veteran ARI team members shared their vast knowledge and new employees were welcomed with open arms. We are all proud of our reliable USA made products, very strong sense of teamwork, and Customers first attitude. Go With Green!