Aerial Trolley Exhaust SystemCustom Installation
Our Aerial Trolley Exhaust Systems, designed for everything from cars to heavy-duty trucks and buses, feature either Model ARI-2000 or 3000 Aluminum Channel Ducts installed throughout the work area. Each channel is divided into shop-long channels, with at least four trolleys equipped with 6 in. hoses, nozzles, and clamping devices. Each trolley is equipped with a shut off damper to prevent it from drawing air when not in use. The hose reels are connected to a Model 820-357 Exhaust Fan via round industrial duct.
- We take the measurements and give you a custom design and quote.
- Lightweight extruded aluminum.
- Vehicles can be moved around shop with exhaust extraction system still connected.
- System can be shared between service bays.
- Unlimited ducting length.
- One-piece air duct serves as the guide rails for the hose carriages and the channel for the sealing lips.
- Gas and chemical resistant neoprene sealing lips make channels airtight.
- You have options. You can install or we will for you! Existing HVAC and duct work? We can tie into any existing central control system.
Know the Facts
- 1 in 10 mechanics are at risk for cancer; including mesothelioma.
– The Mesothelioma Center
- 30 minutes of exposure is all that it takes for the brain to fire stress signals, increasing risk for Parkinson & Alzheimer’s.
– Particle and Fibre Toxicology
- Diesel exhaust joined asbestos as a group 1 carcinogen in 2012.
– International Agency for Research on Cancer