Stationary Exhaust System
A Stationary Exhaust Extraction System features hose drops with nozzles and clamping devices. The hose drops have a mechanical damper, which prevents airflow when the drop is not in use. All drops connect to one Exhaust Fan mounted inside of the building. In order to avoid elbows in the system, the fan is vented through a roof penetration via round industrial duct. An Up-blast Stack is used to maximize fan efficiency.
- We take the measurements and give you a custom design and quote.
- Excellent for two bays, equip with simple hose drop, spring balancers, or hose reel to keep the work area clear.
- You have options. You can install or we will for you! Existing HVAC and duct work? We can tie into any existing central control system.
Know the Facts
- 1 in 10 mechanics are at risk for cancer; including mesothelioma.
– The Mesothelioma Center
- 30 minutes of exposure is all that it takes for the brain to fire stress signals, increasing risk for Parkinson & Alzheimer’s.
– Particle and Fibre Toxicology
- 2012 is the year diesel exhaust joined asbestos as a group 1 carcinogen.
– International Agency for Research on Cancer