NCPA / OMNIA PARTNERS CONTRACT 05-57
ARI Phoenix, Inc. (ARI-HETRA) was awarded a contract with the NCPA (National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance), a leading national government purchasing cooperative working to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states. Over 90,000 agencies nationwide from both the public and nonprofit sectors are eligible to utilize NCPA’s cooperative purchasing contracts.
ARI-HETRA is a customer focused small company specializing in high quality maintenance equipment for heavy-duty vehicles, including: Mobile Lifting Systems, Wheel Service, and Exhaust Extraction Systems.
Mobile Lifting Systems
Exhaust Extraction Systems
Wheel Service Equipment
- Bid process has already been competitively solicited by NCPA.
- It’s 100% FREE and easy to participate.
- Saves time and money from a ready-to-use contract.
- Available throughout all 50 states.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
NCPA / OMNIA PARTNERS CONTRACT 05-57 gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Wireless, line-powered, & cable battery-powered mobile column lifts
- Drive-on scissor lifts
- Exhaust extraction
- Tire balancers
- Tire changers
- Floor jacks
- Hub & rotor removal tools
- Brake lathes
- King pin press
- Transmission jacks
- Support stands
Tekla Goodwin, Contracts Specialist
Phone: 800-562-3250 ext 103
Email: [email protected]