The Power of Cooperative Contract Purchasing
Resources are stretched. Everyone has to do “more with less.” How can you accomplish your mission professionally and efficiently? Cooperative Contracts let you leverage pricing which has been pre-negotiated by another government entity on behalf of tens of thousands of buyers like you. Utilizing Cooperative Contracts also shortens the buying cycle, saving time and money for the taxpayer and ensuring qualified, high-quality products.
As a Government Agency Buyer, you want to:
- Receive fair, reasonable prices on products & services.
- Save valuable time and taxpayer dollars.
- Not go out to bid, reducing time-sensitive and expensive paperwork.
- Simply select the products & services you want to buy.
At ARI-HETRA, we want to:
- Offer you our best, discounted prices on high-quality ARI-HETRA products and services.
- Significantly reduce your administrative & legal costs with purchasing.
- Simplify your buying process.
- Offer several Cooperative Contracts so you have flexibility.
Cooperative Contract FACTS:
- Competitively solicited by a lead public agency.
- Can be “piggybacked” by other government agencies nationally, per your state rules & regulations.
- Can purchase easily off contract, typically with simple agency member sign-up.
- Over 90,000 agencies nationwide are eligible to use ARI-Hetra’s national cooperative contracts.
ARI-HETRA’s National Cooperative Contracts (ari-hetra.com/government):
Contract #013020-ARP / term 4-13-20 to 4-13-24
Contract #05-21 / term 5-1-17 to 5-30-22
Contract #629-20 (Mobile Column Lifts) / term 12-1-20 to 11-20-21
Contract #636-21 (Wheel/Exhaust Products) / term 12-1-20 to 11-30-21
Contract #FL03-21 / term 3-1-21 to 2-28-23
Contract #RS900021 / term 11-20-20 to 4-13-24
Florida Sheriff’s Association
Contract #FSA20-VEH18.0 / term 10-1-20 to 9-30-23
Contract #4-13-56-0053A / term 11-15-13 to 9-30-23
Please contact Tekla Goodwin at 800-562-3250, ext. 103
or [email protected] for more info.