The Power of Cooperative Contract Purchasing
We all know how stretched government resources are, so how can you get your agency’s mission accomplished without being tied up in a long bidding process? There are much better ways to get great products at prices the government has already negotiated. Utilizing Cooperative Contracts shortens the buying process, saving you time and money, and ultimately benefiting the taxpayers.
As a Government Agency Buyer, you want to:
- Receive fair, reasonable prices on products & services.
- Save valuable time and taxpayer dollars.
- Not go out to bid, reducing time-sensitive paperwork.
- Simply select the products & services you want to buy.
Here at ARI-HETRA, we want to:
- Offer you our best, discounted prices on higher-quality ARI-HETRA products and services.
- Significantly reduce your administrative & legal costs with purchasing.
- Simplify your buying process, with no need to seek competitive bids.
- Offer several Cooperative Contracts to easily make a purchase!
Cooperative Contract FACTS:
- Competitively solicited by a lead public agency.
- Can be “piggybacked” by other government agencies nationally, per your state rules & regulations.
- Can purchase easily off contract, typically with simple agency member sign-up.
- Over 90,000 agencies nationwide are eligible to use national cooperative contracts.
Please contact Tekla Goodwin, at 800-562-3250, ext. 103 for more info.