ARI Phoenix, Inc. (ARI-HETRA) has been awarded a CANOE Vehicle Lift Program contract in Canada (Sourcewell in the USA) and is now part of a select group of world-class vendors. Save time and money from a ready-to-use contract that has already been competitively solicited by Sourcewell. With over 50,000 members, Sourcewell is a market leader with a track record for innovation and growth. By using this contract, ARI-HETRA can easily provide you with all your maintenance-related garage equipment needs.
ARI-HETRA is a customer-focused small company specializing in high-quality maintenance equipment for heavy-duty vehicles, including: Mobile Lifting Systems, Wheel Service, and Exhaust Extraction Systems.
Mobile Lifting Systems
Exhaust Extraction Systems
Wheel Service Equipment
- Bid process has already been competitively solicited by CANOE.
- It’s 100% FREE and easy to become a member.
- Saves time and money from a ready-to-use contract.
- Joint purchasing power of over 50,000 members.
- $3 billion in annual cooperative purchasing volume.
- Largest market leader with a track record for innovation and growth.
- Available throughout North America.
- Servicing its members for 40 years.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
CANOE contract 013020-ARP gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Wireless, line-powered, & cable battery-powered mobile column lifts
- Drive-on scissor lifts
- Exhaust extraction
- Tire balancers
- Tire changers
- Floor jacks
- Hub & rotor removal tools
- Brake lathes
- King pin press
- Transmission jacks
- Support stands
Tekla Goodwin, Contracts Specialist
Phone: 800-562-3250 ext 103
Email: [email protected]